Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged

a: available or single: Available to my husband
b: best friend: my husband Garry
c: cake or pie: all of the above
d: day or night person: definitely day
e: eggs or cereal: eggs and bacon
f: favorite food: umm.... pizza, empanadas
g: gummy bears or gummy worms: gummy bears
h: hometown: Dwight, IL
i: indulgence: chocolate, choclate, choclate
j: January or February: January
k: kids and names: Andrew, Hannah, Timmy, Joshua
l: life is not complete without....: the Lord!!
m: marriage date: July 19, 1988
n: number of siblings: 2 (1 great brother, 1 beautiful sister)
o: oranges or apples: apple pie, apple streudel, caramel apples
p: phobias: the esclator
q: quick to think or quick to speak: a little of both
r: reasons to smile: my husband and my kids
s: season: (depends on what continent I'm living on) fall and winter
t: tag 3 or 4 people: whoever reads this!!!
u: unknown fact about me: computer illiterate
v: veggies I don't like: slimey asparagus
w: worst habit: worrying too much
x: xtra special memory: getting saved!
y: yellow or????: purple and green
z: Zest or Dove: Dove

Now YOU'VE been tagged!!!

4 comments:

joy said...

u know how our eyes play tricks on us??? well, while reading your page, i did a quick look down, and then when i looked up, some of the lines blended together. it looked like this...SOMETHING U CANT LIVE WITHOUT?....CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE.....

hee hee, i thought, "man, she sure does love her chocolate." :-)

have a great day!

~joy from NJ

Betty 'Rie said...

Great 'Chelle! After I read yours I realized that I was missing letters, so I went back and added them in.

Can't wait to see you all in March!

JLS said...

Sorry we were not able to have lunch together yesterday. My husband was in a hurry to get home.

Talk to you soon!!

JLS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the meme! I think I will be tagged and do it on my blog as well!