Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Home Again!!

After 3 weeks of visiting family and friends for the holidays, meetings and 5 days straight of driving we are back to our mission house "home" in Pennsylvania. We certainly enjoyed all the good fellowship, food, fun, food and more fellowship and food, etc. (You get the idea here.) A special thanks to my mom for her patience and willingness to have all 6 of us in her apartment for 3 weeks, to my sister Betty for being my "technical support" as I learn the art of blogging, and to all the pastors and pastors wives that we have met along the way that have been an encouragement and blessing to us. In the meantime, my father-in-law is doing great, and the works in Chile are moving forward. We will continue to travel and are asking the Lord for ten new supporting churches before we return the end of March. The Lord has already blessed and gave us one new one for which we are very thankful. No pictures this time because my helper is at winter camp and I haven't learned how to do that just yet! That's the next thing to learn. Thank you for all your prayers. Until the next posting.......

3 comments:

Betty 'Rie said...

You are doing great, Michelle! I bet that we could do the picture thing over the phone. It's really not too difficult.

I'm glad that you are "home" and are able to relax for a little while. What is the itinerary for the next few months?

Anne said...

Glad you're home Michelle:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!