Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Movin' Out!!

Well, the big event is upon us. The boxes are getting packed, the junk is getting thrown out, things that we haven't seen for awhile are being found, the house is turned upside down........... We're movin' out! Are we excited? Yes and no. Yes, because we really like our new house. No, because we have lived in Temuco 13 years and we really like the house we are moving out of. One day I am going to get to heaven and God is going to move me into my mansion and I won't have to move out!! Until that time we will be content with where we live no matter how many times we have to move. Moving means progress in the Lord's work. Pray for us!

6 comments:

Betty 'Rie said...

Yay! New house! Let us know when you're all settled in! I wish that I could say that we'll be there with a hot casserole, but...you know.

Si said...

Hi Mrs. Castner,

Today was the first time in several months I've some extra time to catch up on some blogs. I'm glad you started one! Have a great day. Last night at church we all focused on praying for you and the Heinz family. Take care.

-Josiah

Anne said...

I'm praying for y'all as you move to your new house today... happy moving!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's finally here! I hope you can find your silverware without too much searching...you know, you gotta be able to eat! :)

Jnaz said...

Wish i was there to help you all move...hope it goes well.

Anonymous said...

Moving is a family affair this year! I am no where near to being packed but church friends have offered to help and I praise the Lord! I have been so spaced that I forgot Betty's birthday! This retirement is very stressful. I didn't expect to be so insecure but God has given me peace and I think things will go better from this point. I'm praying for all of you. Hugs and Kisses to ALL. MOM