Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Special Day

Yesterday was my grandmother's funeral. It was really a special day for so many reasons.

1. I saw family members that I had not seen for 15 years.
2. I got to sing with my brother and sister.
3. My grandfather didn't fall apart at the funeral.
4. It was a beautiful, Kentucky, spring day.
5. We knew my grandmother was in heaven at that moment.
6. But most of all, the gospel was preached in a very special and personal way and ALL my family members were there to hear it! Something that all Christians dream about doing and yesterday, for our family, it happened! Many of them have a profession but there are some others that we have a burden for.

Thank you to all of you that were praying for us and for my family during this time. Your prayers were felt. We are traveling back to PA to get ready for our trip to Chile!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Praise the Lord Michelle! That is so good to hear (read):o)